Sunday, May 15, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Dear ETC647 Students,
The spring semester has ended. It has been a wonderful experience working with you. I enjoyed it very much. I hope you have completed all course activities. It has been a very challenging semester for all of us. With very different course designs, it made our course even more challenging. I hope we all have good learning experiences, regardless what challenge we faced this semester. We conducted entire courses outside of Vista almost to integrate ONLE/PLE which is fair new learning concepts. You should be proud of yourself that you went through this rigid and challenging learningprocess.
Our grades and final grade should be posted by the end of this week. Be sure to check your grade book as frequently as possible this week. We will make the announcements throughVista, NAU e-mails, and Twitter. It is our responsibilities to check our grades and e-mails until the final grades are posted. I may have questions and clarifications for you while finalizing our grades. If you have any questions on the grade book, please contact me ASAP.
As usual, please feel free to contact me either via Vista E-mail or my NAU e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. After May 17, please do forward all our correspondences to my NAU e-mail account.
Don't forget to participate in these activities:
· Course Evaluation: http://www.nau.edu/course_evals. Your feedback and comments on the class are greatly appreciated.
· Join ETC Community on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ETCCommunity to get updated on ETC announcements & resources.
· Suggest reading: http://delicious.com/tag/etc647+Optional; if you have suggest reading for our classmates, please use two tags for your Delicious bookmarks: ETC647 Optional
· Future resources: http://delicious.com/tag/ETCNAU; If you have resources to share ETC community, use tag ETCNAU. If you have the same resource and would like to share with different communities, use tags like: ETCNAU ETC647 ETC677…
Friday, May 6, 2011
- L7: Survey discussions: Must participate all four surveys & post your reflections to each survey thread discussions.
- A8: Peer evaluation on units: Share on Diigo & Google Docs
- A9: Unit Presentations: Diigo: Remember to respond all questions raised by the classmates and me. I asked three questions to each unit. They are posted on Diigo on your unit home page.
- A10: Collaborative evaluation
- Course evaluations.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
GDC survey scores can be viewed at: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ak2hmofyxKPkdFBuZk5KZU5WdC1vRTJEVExFUXlCS3c&hl=en&single=true&gid=0&range=BA1%3ABK150&output=html
Apologize for the technical problem. It should be taken care now.