Dipity Schedule

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Online Learning Satisfaction Survey

Dear Fellow Graduate Student:

My name is Moussa Tankari and I am a doctoral candidate in Curriculum and Instruction with focus on Educational Technology at Northern Arizona University. I am conducting a research on culture and student satisfaction with their online learning experience. I am hoping that you could help me with my research by completing some quick and easy questionnaires that will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes of your time. The online questionnaires include a cultural orientation section, a section on student satisfaction with online learning, and a demographic section.


To qualify to participate in this study you need to be at least 18 years of age and currently enrolled in a graduate study program at NAU. If you meet these criteria and you are interested in participating, please follow the link below to the website to complete the questionnaires. There is no more than risk encountered in everyday life in participating in this study. You are free to withdraw your participation at any time, and your responses are completely anonymous.

This research project has been approved by the NAU IRB. If you have any questions you can contact me at my email address: mt296@nau.edu. You may also contact my dissertation Chair, Chih-Hsiung Tu, Ph.D. at Chih-Hsiung.Tu@nau.edu.

By clicking "Yes, I agree to participate", you give me consent to use the data in my research and you will be directed to the survey. By clicking "No, I do not agree to participate", you will exit the survey. (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WPQQBG3)
  
Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely,


Moussa Tankari, C&I Doctoral candidate

Graduate Teaching Assistant

Northern Arizona University 

PO BOX 5774

Flagstaff, AZ 86011

Email: mt296@nau.edu

Phone: 928-523-8031

 

No comments:

Post a Comment